Explicit Consent Text About KVK And Its Processing
Explicit Consent Text About KVK And Its Processing
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, usually letters and numbers, that are stored on your device or network server by users in the browsers of the website you are visiting.
We use the data we obtain through cookies from users visiting our website for the following purposes:
To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality of the website,
To improve the existing website, to offer new features on the site and to customize the offered features according to your preferences,
To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our Company,
Integration and analysis of different servers on which the website works, increasing the performance of the website, determining the number of visitors to the website and adjusting the performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for,
Increasing functionality and providing ease of use, sharing to third-party social media channels through the website,
By performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages viewed by the visitors.
3. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, if you contact our Company within the scope of the sale or presentation of our products or services, our website, mobile applications, social media accounts, e-mail address; Establishment or performance of the contract specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, legal obligations, establishment, use and protection of a right, legal grounds of our Company's legitimate interests and use of our products and services via cargo/mail, fax, face-to-face communication channels in physical environment. It is collected and presented to you on the basis of a legal justification regarding your express consent in line with your personal taste and usage habits.
Our users can delete their records from our system according to their wishes. Our website also has links to other websites. Our website www.oguzrentacar.com.tr is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites.
Your personal data collected by our Company through cookies during your visit to our website may be processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
4. Transfer of Personal Data
Our Suppliers: Sharing with the suppliers we work in connection with as part of our commercial activities, within the scope of improving customer satisfaction with the services, sending e-mails, data analysis and similar transactions.
Authorized public institutions and organizations: To law enforcement authorities, government agencies or public institutions, regulatory authorities, and regulatory authorities, if permitted or required by law or legal process, in order to protect the rights, interests, privacy or safety of our company, you or other third parties, and to respond to requests. / or sharing with other persons who have the appropriate legal authority or justification to obtain your information.
Third parties: Sharing your personal data limited to licensing, selling or otherwise sharing your personal data with selected third parties for their own commercial purposes, based on your marketing preferences.
5. Cookies Used on Our Site
Cookies can be used to perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the website, to analyze the website and to increase its performance, to increase the functionality of the website and to provide ease of use, and to perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
Cookies that must be minimum for a targeted function to work are called mandatory cookies. It is used for security purposes to ensure the correct functioning of our website. These types of cookies are necessary for site performance and are not subject to the approval of our visitors.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
We improve the services we offer to our customers by performing performance analysis on the use of our site. Performance and analysis cookies are used to determine the pages that our visitors view the most on our site and whether our site is working properly or not.
By reminding the preferences and choices made by our visitors on our site, the services on the site are personalized. The font size and language options of the texts used on the site are remembered with functionality cookies.
Advertising cookies are used on our site to promote services. Advertising cookies, which are carried out to track the clicks on the advertisements on our pages, and the information about whether the services on the websites to which the advertisements that interest you are directed are used or not, are within this scope.
Social Media Cookies
Social media cookies are used on our website for the purpose of connecting using social media accounts, logging in and using the information of your social media accounts in other communication forms. This includes using Facebook account information to create personalized advertising content for visitors.
6. Use and Control of Cookies
Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
Preferences in terms of Cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.
Our users can delete their records from our system depending on their wishes. Our website also has links to other web sites. Our website www.oguzrentacar.com.tr is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites.
7. Your Rights as Data Subject
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant law provisions, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to this if a result arises against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form on our website. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Oğuz Rent a Car as the data controller, especially the principle of protecting the privacy of private life; Personal data of our customers will be recorded, classified, stored, updated and processed in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), and will be transferred to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
This Explicit Consent Text has been prepared in accordance with the relevant legislation in force and the rules shown in the regulations, communiqués, decisions and guides published by the Board, in particular the Law. If there is a change in the Law or other relevant legislation after the publication date of the Customer Express Consent Text by the Company and the Customer Express Consent Text becomes incompatible with the said amendment, the amended provisions and rules will apply. All communiqués, decisions and guidelines published by the Board are followed by our Company, and the rules stipulated in the Customer Explicit Consent Text are kept up to date.
1. DATA OWNER
Data subjects within the scope of this Explicit Consent Text are all natural persons within the Company's Customers.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF DATA RESPONSIBLE AND REPRESENTATIVE
In accordance with the law, your personal data; As the data controller, it will be collected and processed by Oğuz Rent a Car within the scope described below. For your questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact Oğuz Rent a Car Contact Person via [email protected] e-mail address.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of providing payment infrastructure and post-rental support services, Oğuz Rent a Car contains the card information (name-surname, card number, expiration date, security code) data on the payment screen, under the heading "conditions for processing personal data" in Article 5 of the Law. will be able to record, store, update, transfer, classify and process your personal data to third parties, in accordance with the conditions set forth under.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data belonging to data owners, payment infrastructure and post-leasing support services, primarily payment methods, from third parties, including Insurance Companies, which our Company outsources from the supplier, limited to the activities of fulfilling the purposes of establishment of the business partnership, Limited to suppliers and solution partners for the purpose of obtaining support within the scope of procurement; It is shared with companies that provide information technology and archive services.
5. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND ABROAD
Execution of supply chain management processes of your personal data, products and services, execution of sales processes of goods and services, execution of contract processes; In order to carry out after-service customer satisfaction activities, provide payment infrastructure and post-rental support services, benefit from storage and archiving activities and ensure data security, archive companies or cloud service providers abroad and e-mail service infrastructures of e-mail contact addresses sent to the concerned parties. It can be shared with abroad within the framework of keeping it in data centers located abroad.
6. COLLECTION METHOD AND LEGAL REASONS IN PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected by us, in line with your explicit consent, in order to fully and accurately perform the services offered by the Company in electronic environment in accordance with the legislation. Your personal data collected in this process can be processed by Oğuz Rent a Car through different channels and based on the legal reasons explained below, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, with automatic or non-automatic methods, through the payment screen, the card information you have filled in the electronic environment for the purpose listed above.
Your personal data collected for this legal reason are collected within the scope of the legal reasons "establishment or performance of the contract", "legitimate interest", "legal obligation", "establishment, exercise or protection of a right" specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
● Based on the legal reason of "explicit consent" regulated in the provision of 5/1 of the Law, Oğuz Rent A Car will be able to process your personal data that you transmit to the Company with your express consent in accordance with the Law and secondary regulations.
● Based on the legal reason "explicitly stipulated in the laws" regulated in paragraph 5/2 (a), your personal data may be processed in cases where the legislation to which our Company is subject, especially the Commercial Code, is expressly permitted.
● Your personal data based on the legal reason for the "establishment or performance of the contract" regulated in clause 5/2 (c) of the Law; It can be processed for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations arising from the commercial relationship, ensuring the supply chain, mutual performance of the contract.
● Based on the legal reason "to fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller" regulated in paragraph 5/2 (ç) of the Law, Oğuz Rent a Car will be able to process your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the requests of other public institutions and organizations that request information and fulfilling other legal obligations.
● Based on the legal reason of “establishment, use or protection of a right” regulated in clause 5/2 (e) of the Law, Oğuz Rent a Car is an opportunity to prove your personal data in possible disputes, to receive legal consultancy and technical support, to implement a service contract, to It will be able to operate for the purposes of auditing whether it complies with its obligations.
● Based on the legal reason of “legitimate interest of the data controller” regulated in clause 5/2 (f) of the Law, Oğuz Rent a Car takes measures to measure and take necessary security measures, including personal data, in order to have a good grasp of the current situation of the company, develop and implement commercial and business strategies and for other legitimate purposes.
7. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW
As personal data owners, your requests regarding your rights are based on the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy shared with the public at www.oguzrentacar.com.tr and the methods set out in the data owner application procedure (Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller) and on the same website. Filling in the Data Owner Application Form published at the address or in writing with another document that includes your mandatory information written in the application form, or in writing with a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or previously notified by the relevant person to Oğuz Rent a Car and In case you send Oğuz Rent a Car in a way that your identity can be confirmed by using the e-mail address registered in the Oğuz Rent a Car system, Oğuz Rent a Car will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, Oğuz Rent a Car will charge the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners;
● Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
● If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
● Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
● Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
● Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
● Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
● Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
● Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data has rights.
Oğuz Rent a Car assures that the provisions of the legislation will be applicable in case of a change in the current legislation and in case of any inconsistency between the Customer Explicit Consent Text on the Protection of Personal Data and the said amendment.
Data Supervisor: Oğuz Rent A Car Address : Karavezir Mah. Kizilirmak Cad. No:40 Gulsehir/NEVSEHIR Phone : +90 850 302 48 04